CNC HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
The frame of cnc press brake Toro Basic is machined on high tech machining centers with 0,01 mm accuracy.
Hoerbieger Hyudraulics maintain steady pressure and uniform bending from the smallest piece to full-length parts.
Four axis (X,R,Y1,Y2) backgauge running on ballscrews and linear guides
High resolution electronic linear scales and high precision hydraulic system ensures even angles on full length parts.
Cleverly and clearly designed electrical panel with easy to replace Siemens components and dual ventilation.
Press brake TORO Basic is designed with two main goals in mind: Easy operation, maximum productivity in the long run.
Carefully selected components, a sturdy steel frame (ST44 A1 steel) and wide variety of standard features like Motorized R axis, manual crowning, full length tooling makes cnc press brake TORO Basic the workhorse of any production environment. Hydraulic press brake TORO Basic’s high price/ performance ratio makes it a good long-term investment for low-to-high volume/low mix production runs. KARMET 2D controller on TORO Basic is an ideal and easy-to-use CNC controller for high volume/low mix part runs.
One page part-programming feature of KARMET 2D ensures that the operator can view everything related to the part he is working on in a glance and modify if necessary.
KARMET software allows the operator to backup/restore part programs, tools and parameters. KARMET software allows the operator to make a part program on his PC and send to KARMET 2D with a wired connection.
Hydraulic press brake TORO Basic’s quick release clamps, manual Z fingers that are adjustable from front of the machine and sliding support arms make it real easy for tooling changes and part positioning.
• Robust steel frame (ST44 A1) machined with high precision (up to 0,01 mm) and welded by professional certified welders.
• Chrome covered and honed cylinders and ground pistons with high quality seals
• User friendly and easy to use KARMET 2D Controller
• Hoerbieger Hydraulics
• 510 mm Throat depth
• High Stroke and Daylight
• Quick release tool clamps with European and/or
American type fitting
• Standard sectioned full length tooling, ground and
• Y1 – Y2 Synchronized hydraulic cylinders
• High-resolution linear scales for synchronized ram
• X + R backgauge running on ballscrews and linear guides
• Sliding Front Support Arms
• Side Guards and back photocells for safety
• Siemens electrical system
• High Safety Pilz PLC system
• Manual Crowning System
• Special stroke, daylight and throat
• Laser guards for finger protection (AKAS, DFS)
• Oil Heater, Oil Cooler
• Optional tooling
• WILA and ROLLERI Tool Hydraulic tool clampings
• Servo Motor Backgauge
• Delem DA56, Cybelec Cybtouch 12 Graphic controller
|MODEL||Bending Length||Bending Force||Stroke||Daylight||Distance Between Frames||Y Axis Freefall Speed||Y Axis Bending Speed||Y Axis Stroke||X Axis Stroke||R Axis Stroke||Length||Width||Height||Frame Width||Throat Dept||Table Height||Table Width||Weight|
• IDEA offers a large range of programs and software solutions tailored to the needs of the bending material.
• The Graphic control is easy and convenient for the operator, the screen is a touch screen and with a large area, which makes it easy to work with.
• IDEA offers many opportunities for 2D and 3D programming.
• Development of tools, import CAD, generate program by automatically creating a steps for bending, to the production process.