• Fast marking speed and high efficiency.
• High electro-optic conversion efficiency.
• Perfect marking effect.
• Integrated structure, small and compact size, less occupied area, easy transportation.
• Multiple power laser light source, available for many industries.
• Fast speed, high efficiency, stable output power, high reliability.
• Long life, maintenance-free within 100,000 hours, operated in 24 hours and severe working conditions.
• High electro-optic conversion efficiency, little energy coupling loss, less power consumption with just 0.5 kW/hour.
• Small size, easy to carry, save production space.
KARMET fiber laser marking machines are a professional-grade addition to the subtractive manufacturing technologies market. Surprisingly versatile in their abilities, low power consumption, and enabling users to work with a wide range of materials and complicated surfaces. Whether you need marking with a fully intact surface, or engraving CAMELLON can do it all with ease.
CAMELLON can process most metal and nonmetal materials, making it perfect for use with electronic circuits, electrical appliances, hardware, tools, accessories, precision instruments, clocks and watches, glasses, jewellery accessories, auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes and other industries.
Users can also optimize their overall workflow with the laser marking method. This is because laser marking machines offer extremely high rates of production, improve efficiency and minimize costs.
As a general rule laser marking systems comply with an enormous variety of materials and applications. Users can adjust the laser source and other features to improve the marking output by taking the materials and applications into account.
Another major benefit of the laser marking process is that it is permanent, and also highly resistant to external effects like acid, abrasion, and heat. When the perfect parameter settings are dialled in, materials can be marked without incurring any damage to the surface.